Looking to the northwest along the edge of the slope where small rooms and a massive platform made of fired brick was exposed. This platform was interpreted as part of a loading dock area for the so-called "granary". The small walls appear to have been made at different times and indicate that there were multiple rooms and different periods of rebuilding.
No. 88D Also "1097" penciled on back