Area Not known
A collection of stone and terracotta beads from the excavations of Wheeler 1950. The top row (from left to right) has two bleached carnelian beads, followed by banded agate and possibly soft stone beads. The second row includes one stone bead and what appear to be shell and faience or steatite beads. The third row has a stone bead, a steatite bead, and then two terracotta beads. The fourth row has two steatite beads and then three large terracotta beads that may have been used as net weights. The fifth row has a broken terracotta bead, a decorated faience or terracotta bead, and smaller faience beads.