Overlooking the northwest corner of the REM Granary excavations. A stairway indicates the presence of a second story. Square voids in the edges of the walls are where wooden posts would have been built into the brick foundation to support a wooden superstructure. The edge of a well is visible in the top right of the photo.
No. 138 (on back) Also 1154 penciled in.